40 YEARS OF EXPRESS DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
Formed in 1980, ABX Air grew rapidly to become the third-largest airline express company in the United States. Now, we are a leading provider of air cargo transportation services via our fleet of Boeing 767 freighters. We specialize in providing ACMI and CMI services to a variety of customers in the e-commerce and express delivery markets, as well as to the U.S. government. From our history as Airborne Express we understand cargo and we continue to deliver reliable, on-time performance to ensure your freight arrives at its destination.
At ABX Air we pride ourselves on safety and values that focus on our focus on our customer and our employees.
- SAFETY: We are serious about safety. Our objective is to be 100 percent accident free. We care for one another and always practice safe work habits. No one person will be put at risk to achieve our goals.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Every detail of our business will be designed with the customer as our highest priority. We will listen intently to our customers and always respond swiftly to their needs and exceed their expectations. We will be flexible and ready to respond to every opportunity.
- OUR PEOPLE: Our employees, customers, shareholders, and communities are vitally important to our success. We always will strive to keep them informed through open and honest two-way communications. At ABX Air our people make a difference through hard work, ingenuity, personal accountability, and a spirit of teamwork.
- QUALITY: We will deliver the highest level of quality in every aspect of our business. We will be fiscally responsible to our shareholders and we accept personal responsibility for the quality of our service. Quality will drive everything we do.
- TEAMWORK: We will maximize our results by working together to serve our customers and achieve overall company success. Whenever necessary, we will help each other and do whatever it takes to safely get the job done and build a strong, stable company.
- TRUST: We will work hard to earn the respect and confidence of our customers, shareholders, communities, and each other. We will value open and honest relationships that endure difficult times and continuously grow stronger.
Working at ABX Air
Whether you want to work local or travel the globe, we have a place for you.
We are dedicated to improving your work/life balance while enriching the hours you spend at work. Our company is made up of exceptional people working together to grow our company, provide the best experience to our customers, and strengthen the communities we live and work in. We have a global reach, but we believe in community and improving the lives of our employees with opportunities to make an impact.
WHY WORK FOR US?
When you work for ABX Air you'll receive:
- Robust insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability.
- 401(k) including a company contribution.
- Paid time off and sick time.
- Wellness incentives programs and an on-site clinic in Wilmington, Ohio for routine health care
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
ABX Air is a place where everyone has an opportunity to participate in our success and is valued for their experiences and perspectives.
Our diversity and inclusion mission is to connect and empower employees, customers, suppliers, and communities for success. Our definition of diversity extends beyond race, age and gender to include differences in ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, education, religion, physical ability, values, backgrounds and experiences.